Sunday, July 30, 2006

In theory...

This travel blog had great potential; however, I think it´s going to have to wait until I get back home before it really takes form...

I´ve been trying to keep a paper journal, or at a least a calendar of what we´ve done, so that when I get back, I can type up everything.

We did a LOT this week. I can´t even remember everything right now, but we´ve taken tons of photos and there will be stories to tell.

We went to the wedding last night and stayed out until 4am. It was a lot of fun and a lot of food, ha. The two people getting married were Andrea (Sarah´s brother´s father´s neice) and Raul. We felt a bit isolated from Raul´s side of the family, and we were very much out numbered. I went as one of Andrea´s cousins and made small talk with a few women...

I really want to learn how to dance this year. Note to self.

Tomorrow we´re heading to Andorra, the one place in Europe that our Eurail passes don´t work, argh. We´re there for a couple days, and then off to somewhere else... at which point Sarah´s grandparents and cousin are leaving. Rima, Sarah and I are likely heading to Portugal or possibly Northern Spain. Once Rima leaves, Sarah and I are going to make our way up to Paris.

Speaking of, we need to figure out how we´re going to get from Paris to London... I think we´re going to try and plan that now-ish.

I apologize again for the lack of stories and photos, but hey - I figure it´ll be a fun way to relive everything once I get home! Heh.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous The Only Person who Leaves You Comments said...

Well, Laurie, I'll just dislike you that much more, 'cause you're not updating. I mean, I just sit here and refresh your page every 15 seconds, seeing if you updated.

Ha. It's ok. I think everyone who goes abroad drops off from their previously expected pace. Or so it seems...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home